Friday, June 6, 2008

alameda reflection


yesterday (June 5Th) we went to Alameda to interview people. my first perception of Alameda was that it was quite and didn't have any excitement there. Once we got there it was way different than i thought. I've been to Alameda plenty of times but always thought it was sort of quite to me. I see now that Alameda is not all that quite like i thought. I say this because when me and my class went there yesterday, it was around lunch time and there were a lot of high school student out and it seemed like it was sort of like Oakland when high school students go to lunch.



Later that day after we went to the beach. honestly i don't normally go to the Alameda beach because to me its not like it used to be when i was little. It used to look really good, but now it's not as pretty as it used to be, to me it's pretty crappy. But being there yesterday was coo. Being there made me think a lot about the things I'm going through. The beach was very peaceful. Watch the waves come up on the shore. it was really nice.

No comments: