Friday, June 6, 2008

Boys... how i see them at this moment


Boys are a huge distraction for me. they are not worth my time right now. And it sucks that one boy can mess it up for every last one. I hate the fact that dudes play with your heart and then break it, and not even care that they broke it. I've seriously decided that dudes are a waste of time and that i need to focus on school,family, and my future. I'm not saying I'm giving up on dudes and gonna become a lesbian. I'm saying i feel that i spent so much time worrying about a dude that i don't think ever really cared about me in the first place. And it sucks because i really thought he did at first. Its gonna be hard to let him go but i have to because I'm not getting anywhere.



It sucks having your heart broken. i would never want anybody to feel the way i feel right now. i don't care if i hated that person i wouldn't wish that they feel how i feel. it's crazy because yesterday i was looking at my horoscope and it said you need to do something that you've been dreading to do and thats move on. and i was thinking about what the horoscope said all day and I'm like it makes sense. and i feel that thats something that i seriously need to do. i have learned now not to give my heart to nobody that doesn't deserves it, because if you do that, they'll play games and you'll be left hurting.

No comments: